What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Southwest Florida International Airport (available 4 a.m–11 p.m. daily - contact hotel for reservations)
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 2-Star Fort Myers Airport Hotel
Conveniently located right off Interstate 75, this hotel is also just 4 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. It offers a free airport shuttle, making for a comfortable, stress-free stay near the Gulf of Mexico in Fort Myers.
- Start the day right with fresh fruit, warm cinnamon rolls, eggs, and more from the free continental breakfast (modified service).
- Make a splash during a day in the sun at the outdoor pool.
- Comfortable guest rooms include microwaves and mini-fridges.
- ’Round-the-clock fitness: Stay in shape while on the road at the 24-hour fitness center.
- On the coast: Explore the Gulf of Mexico, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island and Lovers Key or simply stay close to the airport.
Fort Myers, Florida: Sun-Soaked Beaches and Historic Homes
Though the coast is Fort Myers’s main draw, there’s plenty to do farther inland, too. For one, the city pays tribute to its famous winter visitors at the Edison & Ford Winter Estates. You can tour the inventors’ winter homes and see early automobiles, exotic flowers, and one of the country’s biggest banyan trees. The IMAG History & Science Center sheds light on the native tribes and the explorers and settlers who shaped the region. The museum also gives kids the chance to touch sea creatures or do mock dinosaur digs with hands-on science exhibits.
Rows of palm trees flank the pier near the downtown River District and art galleries are scattered throughout the area, housed in century-old buildings and empty seashells. Try some fresh-caught seafood at one of the restaurants here, or check out one of the boutiques stocked with apparel and knickknacks.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs 80 lbs or less may be added for an additional $30 per dog per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free continental breakfast (modified service)
- Heated outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free airport shuttle
- Microwave and mini-fridge
- Free parking
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2-Star Fort Myers Airport Hotel
- Nearest airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW; 7 mi)
- Shuttle service: free shuttle from RSW 4 a.m.–11 p.m.; call hotel to reserve
- Distance from St. Petersburg, FL: 120 miles