What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret Huntington Hotel
This modern hotel is located at the heart of downtown Huntington, which guarantees easy access to a variety of city attractions. The amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center, and valet parking (additional fee applies; temporarily reduced service). What’s more, guests can dine at the hotel’s Italian restaurant or at the bar serving American cuisine (temporarily reduced service).
- Relax in comfortable rooms featuring an HDTV, a mini-fridge, air conditioning, and a safe.
- Keep fit at the hotel’s fitness center (temporarily reduced service) or outdoor pool (seasonal; temporarily reduced service)
- Taste traditional dishes from the Appalachian region as well as craft cocktails at the Bootleggers bar.
- Visit local attractions such as Pullman Square, Heritage Farm Museum and Village, Huntington Museum of Art, and Harris Riverfront Park.
Huntington, West Virginia: The biggest city of the Tri-State Area
This lively historic city on the Ohio River is located in the western foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. It is home to many cultural attractions, including Keith Albee Performing Arts Center, Pullman Square, Heritage Farm Museum and Village, Huntington Museum of Art, Touma Museum of Medicine, and Camden Park — one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. It can also boast multiple scenic nature spots, including Ritter Park, Harris Riverfront Park, and the nearby Beech Fork State Park. The city also offers a wide variety of shopping and dining opportunities.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $8 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool (seasonal; temporarily reduced service)
- Restaurant and bar (temporarily reduced service)
- 24-hour fitness center (temporarily reduced service)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet parking ($8 per day)
- Mini-fridge and coffeemaker in-room
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Huntington Hotel
- Nearest airports: Huntington Tri-State Airport (HTS; 9.5 mi) and Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK; 127 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from HTS, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Huntington Amtrak Station