What You Get
- Stay for two in a king suite or double-queen suite
- Daily resort fee included
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
View local health guidelines for travel here
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Comfy Hotel with Complimentary Shuttles to Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks are each so large and so distinct they could occupy their own zip codes. But these popular parks are all located within minutes of each other in Orlando. The hotel offers spacious suites perfect for families looking for a relaxing home base while they explore the parks.
The hotel also features a huge, heated outdoor pool and a kiddie pool. At night, you’ll return to a suite decorated in soft pastels and off-white shades. In addition to the pool, kids can keep occupied by playing in the arcade game room. Take advantage of the hot breakfast buffet for two served every morning and fuel up for the day full of fun and adventures.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding Space Mountain® Attraction, a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride past the ghastly goofballs inside The Haunted Mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries at the World Showcase. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- Please check out merchant’s COVID safety information.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $12 resort fee includes: scheduled transportation to/from the theme parks, complete buffet breakfast for two, enhanced high speed internet, self-parking, and scheduled transportation to outlet mall.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free scheduled shuttles to area theme parks
- Outdoor heated pool and kiddie pool
- Restaurant and poolside bar
- Complimentary breakfast for two (Additional breakfast can be purchased at $3.99 plus 7.5% tax)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Game room
- Gift shop
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 25 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: 24 miles