What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a resort king room, resort double-queen room, resort king studio suite, resort double-queen studio suite, or resort king executive suite
$37 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily high-speed WiFi for two devices
- All local calls
- Daily fitness center access for two
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Top-Secret Las Vegas Hotel
This classic Las Vegas hotel is right in the center of all the action on the Strip, where the classic and modern combine. After spending time in the giant casino, complete with classic slot and table games, visitors will be able to relax in newly renovated spacious guest rooms that feature flat-screen TVs, docking stations, and pillow-top beds.
- Explore Restaurants and lounges: Options range from quick bites and casual outlets to upscale, fine-dining eateries
- Shop ‘til you drop The property features a modern outdoor shopping center inspired by famous open-air markets around the world
- Make a splash in the outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush palm trees and cozy cabanas.
- Check out the attractions ranging from mini-golf to a human body exhibit located on the Mall level for guests of all ages.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Head to LINQ Promenade for a shopping and dining experience, then ride atop the High Roller observation wheel. Thanks to the strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace, you can virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Resort King Room, Resort King Studio Suite, and Resort King Executive Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Resort Double-Queen Room and Resort Double-Queen Studio Suite
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $37 resort fee includes: daily high-speed WiFi for two devices, all local calls, and daily fitness center access for two.
- Parking: complimentary self parking; valet parking is not currently offered.
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms subject to availability at check-in.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
High-speed WiFi access (included in resort fee)
Restaurants and bars
Outdoor pool with palm trees
Fitness center (included in resort fee)
- Live entertainment
- Tennis complex
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $37 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top-Secret Las Vegas Hotel
- Nearest airport: McCarran International (LAS; 2.7 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: Paris Monorail Station
- Cab fare: approximately $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip