What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an King Room, Two Queen Room, Resort King Room, Resort Two Queen Room, or Resort Vista King Room
$39 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily WiFi for two devices per room
- Daily fitness center access for two
- Unlimited local calls
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Top-Secret Las Vegas Hotel
Let loose at this 4-star Vegas Strip resort, where you’ll find dealers clad in racy getups in the casino and booths at the bar that make everyone feel like a VIP. Rest up in luxury rooms equipped with pillow-top mattresses.
- Take your pick from one of the resort’s multiple restaurants to eat in, serving a variety of cuisines by top chefs.
- Tropical treatments in the Bali-themed spa range from Lomi Lomi massages to body polishes.
- Tee time: Hit the greens at the golf course and score a birdie.
- Shopping mecca: 170 stores and 15 restaurants fill the shops, located inside the resort.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Head to LINQ Promenade for a shopping and dining experience, then ride atop the High Roller observation wheel. Thanks to the strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace, you can virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
King Room, Resort King Room, and Resort Vista King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two Queen Room and Resort Two Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $39 resort fee includes: daily WiFi for two devices per room, daily fitness center access for two, and unlimited local calls.
- Parking: self-parking is free; valet available for an additional $32 per day (weekdays) or $36 per day (weekends).
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are not available at this time.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple restaurants, bars, and lounges
- 32,000-square-foot spa
- Full-service salon
- Live entertainment
- Lingerie-clad casino dealers
- Fitness center
- Shopping mall
- Rooftop pools
- Cabanas and daybeds
- WiFi access
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $39 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top-Secret Las Vegas Hotel
- Nearest airport: McCarran International (LAS; 3 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip