What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard two-double room, standard king room, executive two-double room, or executive king room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard two-double room or executive two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel and Conference Center
With a recent overhaul, this hotel offers a chic new look. This look extends throughout not only the guest rooms but also the lobby and penthouse restaurant and lounge, which all present a sophisticated yet relaxing atmosphere.
- Start the day off right with a refreshing cup of coffee from your in-room Keurig coffeemaker.
- Chic dining: On the top floor of the hotel, The Vue Bar and Restaurant offers a birds-eye view of Long Beach, complemented by gourmet food and drinks mixed to order.
- 24-hour fitness: Get a workout in and stay active at the complimentary center.
Long Beach, California: Art, Architecture, and the Historic Queen Mary
One of Long Beach’s most iconic attractions floats in the harbor across the bay: the Queen Mary, a former ocean liner and current museum-hotel hybrid. Built in the early 1930s as a luxury liner for the wealthy elite, the Queen Mary was transformed into a troopship during World War II. After nearly two more decades of civilian service, the ship retired to Long Beach. Thousands of annual visitors take guided tours of the boat, which is larger than the Titanic.
Back on land, independent playhouses and art galleries line the streets of the East Village Arts District. On the second Saturday of each month, the neighborhood hosts an art walk where galleries, boutiques, and cafés stay open late and local artists display original works. Long Beach’s architecture also has its own appeal. Geometry buffs may marvel at the Walter Pyramid sports arena, as well as the aptly named Skinny House at 708 Gladys Avenue, a 10-foot-wide structure reportedly built on a bet.
Standard King Room and Executive King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room and Executive Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: $12.00 daily parking
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Shuttle service to Long Beach Airport and Downtown Long Beach
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Nearby airports: Long Beach Airport (LGB; 1.7 mi.), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX 20.7 mi.)
- Shuttle service: complimentary to/from LGB
- Cab fare: about $15 from LGB
- Distance from Anaheim: 23 miles