What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard double-queen room, or city-view or corner king room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room
- Select options include discounted parking per day
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel on Groupon Getaways, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in My Groupons in your account and on your email confirmation.
Four-Star Top-Secret Magnificent Mile Chicago Hotel
This upscale hotel in downtown Chicago gives guests an optimal starting point for exploring America’s third-largest city. Just two blocks west of the hotel is the bustling Magnificent Mile—also known as Michigan Avenue—and two blocks east is Navy Pier, a famed entertainment thoroughfare jutting into Lake Michigan.
When you check in, you’ll receive a warm chocolate-chip cookie as a welcome snack; with some of this Getaway’s options, you’ll also get discounted parking. You can see the lights of downtown from your guest room. Come morning, order breakfast at the onsite restaurant or head to the bagel shop on the ground level, where you can grab a quick bite before hitting up the shops on the Mag Mile.
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile: Upscale Boutiques and Historic Architecture
On Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, landmark skyscrapers such as the John Hancock Center and the Wrigley Building tower over the city’s liveliest retail corridor. In total, this stretch of high-end real estate houses some 460 stores, ranging from exclusive designers such as Armani and Chanel to beloved brands including Apple, American Girl, and Gap. Double-decker buses and horse-drawn carriages circle the Chicago Water Tower, a limestone icon that survived the Great Chicago Fire, and droves of shoppers navigate eight levels of boutiques and cafés at the nearby Water Tower Place.
Lake Shore Drive runs two blocks east of Michigan Avenue. Travel + Leisure called this stretch “the greatest architecture road on earth” thanks to the superstar skyscrapers lined up along the lakefront. Looming above them all, of course, is the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower)—the tallest building in North America. Runners, cyclists, and runaway lawn mowers travel the adjoining Lakefront Trail throughout the year. A mile and a half north, crowds gather at North Avenue Beach during the summer to people watch, play volleyball, and listen to live music at beachfront bars. You can get to the beach (and practically anywhere else in the city) using Chicago’s extensive public transportation system.
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
City-View or Corner King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $52 per day.
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night; subject to availability
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Seasonal outdoor rooftop pool
- Bagel shop
- Fitness center
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top-Secret Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Nearest airports: Midway (MDW; 13 mi) and O’Hare (ORD; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MDW and $55 from ORD, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Grand stop via CTA Red Line