What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- One $15.00 food/beverage credit per stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Top-Secret Hotel near Charleston
This brand new hotel outside Charleston is filled with style. The building’s terraced façade gives it a contemporary look that’s carried over to the lobby’s angular lounge seating and pendant lights. In guest rooms, platform beds are lit from below for a sleek yet warm look.
- Included with this deal: one $15 food & beverage credit per stay
- In-room amenities include a microwave and a mini fridge, as well as free WiFi.
- Where to eat: the onsite 17 North Restaurant and Bar (closed for the time being)
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina: Shallow Saltwater Bays and Naval History near Charleston
Situated near downtown Charleston, Mount Pleasant boasts a number of shallow bays and creeks. Here, you can find the Patriots Point maritime and naval museum, which houses the USS Yorktown, an antisubmarine aircraft carrier. Visitors can explore the flight deck, engine room, and wardroom of this 888-foot centerpiece, or check out any of 25 eclectic aircraft.
Just across the harbor is Charleston, which you can easily access via the New Cooper River Bridge. There, Georgian mansions line the waterfront, the spires of colonial-era churches punctuate the skyline, and horse-drawn carriages frequently clop along the city’s cobblestone streets. National historic landmarks in town include the Battery & White Point Gardens, a living Civil War museum with Confederate cannons and views of Fort Sumter, and the Charleston Harbor.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant and bar (closed for the time being)
- Fitness center
- Sundry shop
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Top-Secret Charleston Hotel
- Nearest airport: Charleston International (CHS; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from CHS
- Distance from Charleston, SC: 8 miles