What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard two-double room, deluxe two-double room, standard king room, or superior king room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard two-double room or deluxe two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 2.5-Star New Britain Hotel
Only 10 miles outside of Hartford, Connecticut’s capitol, this 2.5-star hotel puts guests in close proximity to a wealth of cultural attractions. The newly renovated hotel is within a 30-minute drive of the Copernican Observatory & Planetarium, the Lake Compounce Amusement Park, and the XL Center, a multi-purpose arena that’s home to AHL hockey.
- Distance to downtown Hartford: Just a 25-minute drive
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms have been recently renovated with New England-style aesthetics. Each room has a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
- Bring your pooch: Pets can be added free of charge—just call ahead.
New Britain, Connecticut: Hartford Suburb with Charming Art Museum
New Britain is a suburb of Hartford, but the town has a history of culture that rivals that of its larger neighbor. Founded in 1903, the New Britain Museum of Art was the country’s first museum dedicated to American art; today, its collection includes work from major figures including Andrew Wyeth, Georgia O’Keefe, and Thomas Hart Benton. After visiting the museum, consider walking across the street to Walnut Hill Park, designed by Frederick Law Olmstead, the landscape architect best known for New York’s Central Park. The park overlooks downtown New Britain, with a 90-foot obelisk war memorial at the top of its namesake hill.
Standard Two-Double Room and Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
Standard King Room and Superior King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free self-parking
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Coffee and tea in common areas
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star New Britain Hotel
- Nearest airport: Bradley International Airport (26 miles; BDL)