What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Included in all options (per stay):
- Admission for two or four to Fun Zone, including (C$11.30 in fees and taxes per person required upon redemption):
- 2 Haunted Houses
- Glow-in-the-Dark Shipwreck Mini Putt
- Mirror Maze
- Fun House
- 10 arcade tokens
- Admission for two or four to Captain Jack’s Fun Center, including:
- Cannon Blasters
- Time Freak
- Laser Maze
- Mini Putt
- 2-for-1 admission to Bird Kingdom
- Discounted IMAX admission
- 2 samples of wine or cider at Small Talk Vineyards
- Free starter at Turtle Jack’s
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top Secret Niagara Falls Hotel
Centrally located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, this top secret property positions guests amid the excitement of the famous waterfalls. Situated near Scotiabank Convention Centre, this hotel is also less than a mile from Queen Victoria Park and Skylon Tower, making for a memorable stay in Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Falls package: This deal includes dining credits at four restaurants, along with activities like putt-putt and laser maze.
- Make a splash in the outdoor pool, open seasonally.
- Nearby attractions: Dive deeper into aquatic life at MarineLand Park or visit Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill, all within a 10-minute drive.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$15 per night for each additional guest 16 or older; kids 15 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m. (if arriving after 6 p.m., please contact the hotel to avoid room cancellation)
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self-parking available for an additional C$20 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Two restaurants
- Refridgerators (additional fee)
- Rollaway beds (additional fee, only available for double queen room)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- C$200 refundable security deposit required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star Niagara Falls Hotel
- Nearest airport: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; 12 mi; 19 km)
- Distance form Buffalo, NY: 22 miles/35 kilometers