When you book a top-secret hotel on Groupon Getaways, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in My Groupons in your account and on your email confirmation.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: 4.5-Star Top-Secret Punta Cana Hotel
Uvero Alto beach, just north of Punta Cana, has garnered high praise for its white sands, calm waters, and almost total seclusion. USA Today named it one of the Dominican Republic’s best beaches, saying that it’s becoming “the new ‘in’ beach.” During your stay at the adults-only, all-inclusive resort, you can stroll the sand, go for a swim, and snorkel along an off-coast reef.
- Where you’ll stay: Each luxury room or luxury junior suite comes with a stocked minibar, free WiFi, a coffeemaker, a flat-screen TV, and views of a tropical garden or, for those in a Luxury Junior Suite, the ocean.
- Dine at one of the five à la carte restaurants, the buffet restaurant, or the café. Cuisine runs the gamut from Moroccan to sushi to Italian.
- Sip a tropical drink at one of six bars, including a swim-up bar with DJ booth in the pool area and a detox oxygen bar.
- Treat yourself to an anti-aging facial or aromatic massage at the on-site spa (treatments offered at an additional cost).
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is approximately 41 km from the property. Shuttle service may be arranged for an additional fee by contacting the hotel directly.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two adults guests 18 years or older. Kids 17 or younger are not allowed. Adding occupants above standard, please contact the property for pricing details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please contact the property.