What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 2.5-Star Members Only Rehoboth Beach Hotel
This property welcomes guests to enjoy the pristine Rehoboth beaches while making the stay as enjoyable as possible with modern-style amenities. Guests rooms feature contemporary furnishings, plush linens, and firm and soft pillows on comfortable, triple-sheeted beds. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from the beaches and is in close proximity to tax-free shopping options, as well as a magnitude of dining options and breweries.
- Start your day with the complimentary express breakfast featuring eggs, yogurt, cereal, Cinnamon Rolls, freshly prepared pancakes, juice, coffee, and more, or go for the grab-n-go option and start exploring the town.
- Make a splash in the heated indoor pool or enjoy in-room, high-tech amenities including 49-inch LED HDTVs, in-room microwaves and refrigerators, desk-level electrical outlets, and in-room safe boxes.
- Stay fit at the 24-hour fitness center equipped with elliptical machines, free weights, a stationary bicycle, and a treadmill.
- Feel the summer breeze and spend the day at the vibrant beaches, located just minutes from the hotel; beach shuttle is available at an additional fee.
- Indulge in tax-free retail therapy with shopping opportunities within close proximity to the hotel.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: Pristine Beaches and Local Seafood
Rehoboth Beach is lined with miles of Atlantic beaches dotted with sand dunes and scraggly seagrasses. It’s a popular summertime destination for visitors from bordering states, who come for the small-town charm and pristine shoreline. The eponymous main beach is one of the cleanest in the country—it was 1 of only 12 beaches in 2011 to receive a 5-star rating from the National Resources Defense Council for water quality, along with neighboring Dewey Beach. Both are nice spots to swim, surf, or sunbathe on soft sands. You can also go tax-free shopping at beachfront boutiques or stroll down the mile-long Rehoboth Beach boardwalk.
Fresh seafood—including lobster rolls and local oysters—is on the menu at many Rehoboth Beach restaurants. Wash it all down with a frosty Dogfish Head ale, a local favorite ever since the craft brewery opened its first brewpub in Rehoboth Beach in 1995. On Tuesdays from May to October, you can purchase regional specialties such as beach plum jelly and artisanal cheeses at the Rehoboth Beach Farmers’ Market.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee maker, microwave, mini-refrigerator
- Beach shuttle (fees apply)
- Complimentary meals for kids
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star Members Only Rehoboth Beach Hotel
- Nearest airports: Salisbury Regional (SBY; 40 mi) and Philadelphia International (PHL; 109 mi)
- Distance from Philadelphia: 120 miles