What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room or city-view queen room
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3.5-Star Top Secret San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
This boutique hotel located in Downtown San Diego offers a comfortable stay for vacationers wishing to explore the Gaslamp Quarter. Stylish furnishings and artworks fill the public areas including the Plug-and-Meet gathering spaces that feature 56’’ HDTVs and helpful travel tools. After a long and busy day, guests can relax at the always-open bar or simply unwind in their cozy rooms equipped with soft beds, 42’’ TVs, and complimentary WiFi. Fitness enthusiasts can stay on track with their workouts by heading to the fitness center.
- Stay comfortably in cozy guest rooms with queen-size beds, 42’’ TVs, and complimentary WiFi.
- Catch up with work matters or family news using complimentary WiFi available in the guest rooms and all public areas.
- Take a stroll around the historical Gaslamp Quarter and admire the Victorian-era architecture.
San Diego, California: Electric Nightlife and Historical Attractions
San Diego’s sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted out-of-towners, but the city’s inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably the trendiest listing on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings occupied by high-end boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
A stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 museums, as well as the world-famous San Diego Zoo. There’s also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists produce pottery and oil paintings. In Old Town, shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful woven baskets and maracas. Nearby stands the Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture and eerie dolls.
Queen Room and City-View Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: on-site parking not available; public self parking available nearby for an additional fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3.5-Star Top Secret San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Nearest airport: San Diego International Airport (SAN; 2.7 miles)
- Cab fare: about $20 from SAN, including 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Broadway & 6th Av