What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret San Diego Hotel
Situated near the San Diego Zoo and San Diego SeaWorld, this hotel provides the comfort of a neighborhood hotel while offering easy access to some of the city’s top destinations. Less than a 5-minute drive away from Old Town San Diego, Fashion Valley and Mission Valley Mall, and the University of San Diego; the hotel positions guests for non-stop entertainment and convenience during their visit.
- Modern guest rooms include a small refrigerator, coffee maker, and flat-screen HDTV.
- Free Grab and Go Breakfast is available every morning.
- Make a splash while enjoying the sun at the hotel’s outdoor pool then take a relaxing dip in the outdoor hot tub.
- Explore San Diego: enjoy the sandy shores at Fiesta Island Park in Mission Bay or crank up the tunes with live entertainment and performances at Pechanga Arena.
San Diego, California: Electric Nightlife and Historical Attractions
San Diego’s sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted out-of-towners, but the city’s inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably the trendiest listing on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings occupied by high-end boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
A stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 museums, as well as the world-famous San Diego Zoo. There’s also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists produce pottery and oil paintings. In Old Town, shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful woven baskets and maracas. Nearby stands the Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture and eerie dolls.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (at an additional cost)
- Kitchen features of room (fridge, coffee maker)
- Complimentary Grab and Go breakfast
- Laundry facilities
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 refundable security deposit per stay paid at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret San Diego Hotel
- Nearest airport: San Diego International Airport (SAN; 5 mi) – 10 min drive
- Cab fare: about $20 from SAN, including a 15% tip