What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Top Secret Hotel in Saugus near Downtown Boston
Conveniently situated just 10 miles away from downtown Boston off Route 1, this hotel is located less than 7 miles away from Boston Logan International Airport, offering guests comfort and convenience in Saugus, MA.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a microwave, small refrigerator, and a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels.
- Start the day right with complimentary coffee and tea in the hotel lobby.
- Explore the area: A 4D interactive theater, indoor rides, and playzones fill the nearby discovery center, located less than a 20-minute drive away. Tufts University, Wobourn Mall, and TD Garden are all about 8 miles away from the hotel.
Downtown Boston: Revolution-Era Landmarks and Modern Skyscrapers
Downtown Boston is home to one of the country’s wackiest city layouts. Its colonial-village lanes converge, split, and take hairpin turns, creating a maze of cobblestone that, though frustrating for drivers, makes for a fun walking experience. If you’re visiting for the first time, the best way to navigate the area is to follow the 2.5-mile-long Freedom Trail, which takes you past 16 historical landmarks, including Paul Revere’s home, Old North Church (of “One if by land, two if by sea” fame), and Faneuil Hall. You can use Boston public transportation to explore the city if you tire of walking.
Since the area is also the city’s financial district, centuries-old fixtures share sidewalk space with modern 40-story office towers. You’ll find suit-clad professionals grabbing lunch on Washington Street, which is lined with street vendors and flower shops. Downtown is also where you’ll find several of the city’s quirkier neighborhoods, such as the Leather District. With its rustic warehouses, the neighborhood is the closest example of what the business center looked like in the 1800s.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 2 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet up to 40 lbs may be added for no additional cost.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free coffee and tea (in lobby)
- In-room microwave and small refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star Saugus Hotel
- Nearest airport: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS; 11 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Melrose Highlands Train Station (4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from BOS
- Distance from Boston: 10 miles