What You Get
- Stay for four in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: 2.5-Star Top-Secret Savannah Hotel
Located in Savannah’s Ogeechee Farms district, this 2.5-star top-secret hotel is nestled between quiet residential enclaves and bustling commercial areas. The property is a short car ride to local attractions like the Chatham County Wetlands Preserve and is only a 20-minute drive from Savannah’s Historic District.
- Comfortable rooms are equipped with microwaves and pillow-top mattresses to make guests feel at home.
- Free hot breakfast fuels travelers for full days of exploring Savannah.
- A heated indoor pool allows for a refreshing dip no matter the weather.
- Local attractions include the Henderson Golf Course and the Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
Savannah, Georgia: Historical Mansions and a Lively River Walk
Founded in 1733 as Georgia’s first town, Savannah is not only one of the most graceful cities in the South but also one the most historic. The old but well-preserved architecture landed it on Forbes’s 2011 list of America’s Best Downtowns, and Travel + Leisure dubbed it one of the top cities in the United States and Canada in 2013. The city’s 22 famous public squares play host to some famous landmarks, such as antebellum-era houses framed by moss-covered oak trees. Head to Oglethorpe Square to see the Owens-Thomas House, an English Regency–style mansion completed in 1819 that now serves as a museum; tours here depart from the original carriage house and go past its charming English-style parterre garden.
Another relic of Savannah’s past, River Street curves for about a mile along Savannah River’s south bank. The cobblestone walkways are lined with 100-year-old cotton warehouses that have been converted into antique shops, brewpubs, and galleries. A short walk west of River Street will take you to the City Market, a four-block public meeting space on the edge of downtown.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
2.5-Star Savannah Hotel
- Nearest airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV; 13 mi)
- Cab fare: about $36 from SAV