What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or four in a deluxe double-full room
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance
Located just blocks away from Metro train stops and the Lincoln Tunnel this hotel offers easy access to the excitement, entertainment, and adventure of New York City’s top attractions and destinations. Spacious rooms featuring kitchenettes —paired with scenic views of Hackensack River— make for a comfortable, enjoyable stay.
- Spacious guest rooms come equipped with flat screen HDTVs, desks, and plush linens.
- Take advantage of several added amenities including free parking and coffee
- Explore the area: Spend a day at Nickelodeon Universe or Big SNOW America within Meadowlands Sports Complex. Guests can take a trip to Jersey City or Hoboken, both about 5 miles away, or opt to take a trip into NYC.
Jersey City, New Jersey: The Burgeoning Sixth Borough
Though a Manhattanite might think of the city across the Hudson as the other side of the moon, many known that Jersey City is a destination in its own right. Thanks to its history as a major immigration port, it’s one of the most diverse cities on Earth. You’ll see traces of more than 90 nationalities, from the curries and roti of Little India to the paellas and lumpia of Little Manila. If those don’t fill you up, head to Carlo’s Bakery and learn to make decadent fondant cakes from the Cake Boss himself (or at least from his stellar staff).
To feed the mind, visit one of the city’s art galleries or head to the Liberty Science Center to peruse nine permanent exhibits, check out a presentation on the IMAX screen, or see science in action during a live demonstration. The city also contains Liberty State Park, a lush green space perfect for picnics, bird watching, and taking in stunning views of the Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Full Room
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for no additional charge.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary coffee
- Picnic area
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2-Star Top Secret Secaucus Hotel
- Nearest airports: Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR; 14 mi) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 22 mi)
- Cab fare: about $54 from EWR and $64 from (LGA)
- Distance from Jersey City: about 5 miles