What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 2.5-Star Top Secret Spicer Hotel
Located on the shores of Green Lake in Spicer, this top-secret hotel is minutes from spots for winter sports. It’s located 10 minutes away from Little Crow Golf Resort and Ringo-Nest State Wildlife Management Park, where guests can go and relax during a walk in the park or a game of golf. The hotel is also just across the road from the Glacial Lakes State Trail, where snowmobiles zip through powder in cold months.
- In every room: free WiFi, plus a mini-fridge and a microwave
- Free breakfast fills plates with bacon and eggs.
- Best ways to warm up: swimming in the indoor pool or sitting by the fire pit on the patio
- Where to eat: A Mexican/pizza place on the lakefront is among the restaurants within walking distance.
Spicer, Minnesota: Quiet Getaway on Green Lake
Minnesota’s state nickname, “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” can be hard to conceptualize. Not so in Spicer, located on the shores of Green Lake. Hundreds of lakes both big and small surround the city, making area maps appear as though they’ve just been rained on. All those freshwater lakes mean there’s plenty of fishing to do in summer, as well as ice-fishing in winter. A popular place for both is Sibley State Park, home to sandy beaches and old stone structures that have landed the park on the National Register of Historic Places. It’s also a fine spot for cross-country skiing and snowmobiling in the winter, and rumor has it that the park holds buried treasure.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $20 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary parking
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star Top Secret Spicer Hotel
- Nearest airports: St. Cloud Regional (STC; 58 mi) and Minneapolis-Saint Paul International (MSP; 105 mi)
- Distance from Minneapolis: 112 miles