What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a traditional king room or traditional two-double room
- No charge for up to two additional occupants 17 or younger when you book the traditional two-double room
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (available 7 a.m–11:30 p.m. daily)
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret Washington, DC Hotel
Arlington embodies the patriotic spirit of nearby Washington, DC, with iconic national landmarks of its own, including Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon. This top-secret newly renovated 3.5-star hotel sits fewer than 10 minutes from these national treasures, as well as the Lincoln Memorial.
- Stay in shape with the fitness center’s free weights and cardio equipment.
- Eat well: Grab fresh seafood for dinner at the restaurant.
Arlington, Virginia: Timeless National Landmarks Along the Potomac River
Arlington is just over the Potomac River from Washington, DC. In fact, the area around Arlington was originally surveyed to be part of the national capital, but the land was eventually given back to Virginia in the 1840s. Still, there are quite a few historic attractions here that are nationally associated with Washington, DC. One of these is the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Department of Defense, which you can tour by appointment. Along the Potomac lies Arlington National Cemetery, which has an eternal flame flickering at John F. Kennedy’s gravesite. You can also watch as soldiers switch shifts during the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the cemetery’s Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a monument for the unidentified remains of US servicemen and servicewomen.
Traditional King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Traditional Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $32 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Restaurant and lounge
- Fitness room
- Free airport shuttle
- Gift shop
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Washington, DC Hotel
- Nearest airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA; 4 mi)
- Shuttle service: free hotel shuttle from DCA
- Cab fare: about $30 from DCA, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Pentagon City Metro (Blue and Yellow lines)
- Distance from Washington, DC: 5 miles