What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a king suite or six in a double-queen suite
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret Washington, D.C. Hotel
This top-secret property welcomes guests to enjoy Washington D.C. area while making the stay as enjoyable as possible with modern-style amenities. Guests are just a short drive from the heart of the city, where they can visit the main attractions and for those traveling for business, the hotel is located in the proximity of several corporate offices and the convention center. The hotel’s stylish guest rooms feature various amenities, which range from spa-inspired bathrooms to mini-fridges and coffeemakers.
- Comfy guest rooms feature flat-screen TV, Keurig coffee makers, and premium bath products
- Stay fit at the 24-hour fitness center equipped with state-of-the-art machines
Capitol Hill, Washington, DC: Monuments and Museums
The National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors to Washington, DC. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums in total. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum. The latter is home to missiles, rockets, and the Spirit of St. Louis, the plane Charles Lindbergh famously flew across the Atlantic to defeat the Soviets at Gettysburg.
When you’ve had your fill of iconic monuments and museums, check out the city’s trendy neighborhoods northwest of the mall, such as Dupont Circle. Here, some of DC’s best restaurants and clubs butt up next to foreign embassies housed in historical mansions. On the weekend, you’ll find nightlife along Connecticut Avenue and in the Adams Morgan neighborhood as crowds flood in and out of Latin lounges, karaoke dives, and high-end clubs.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $30 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking available
- Mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top Secret Washington, D.C. Hotel
- Nearest airports: Dulles International Airport (IAD, 32.1 mi) and Reagan National Airport (DCA; 5.2 mi)
- Cab fare: $25 from DCA including a $15 tip