What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Select option includes bistro package
- Up to two kids 15 or younger stay free in a double-queen room.
Included in bistro package:
- Deluxe accommodations
- $25 dinner credit and soft drink from the bistro
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily incidental deposit paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Top-Secret 3-Star Wilkes Barre Hotel
With a scenic spot in Wilkes-Barrre—located on the edge of the Pocono Mountains—this 3-star hotel makes sense for travelers looking to get out and roam amid Pennsylvania’s most scenic region. But it also makes sense for visitors staying in town, since the Mohegan Sun Poconos Casino is just two miles away.
- Where you’ll stay: Recently renovated guest rooms have lovely views of the surrounding mountains or the valley, plus plush bedding.
- Relax with a swim in the indoor pool
- Casino awaits those who want to try their luck at gaming.
- Less than an hour from Hickory Run State Park and Lehigh River Gorge State Park
Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains: Hiking, Trout Fishing, and Historical Towns
The Poconos region of northeastern Pennsylvania accounts for some 2,400 square miles of mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and forests. The area has been a popular vacation destination ever since Pennsylvania Quakers opened a hotel here on the Delaware River in 1829. Today, the Poconos draw more than 25 million annual visitors, thanks to year-round recreational opportunities and stunning natural scenery.
The warmer months are a great time to explore the region’s lakes and wooded hills. For spectacular hikes, check out Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, where you can trek to dramatic waterfalls or follow a 27-mile section of the historic Appalachian Trail. A handful of little towns full of antique shops and galleries nestle in the mountains, too. You’ll find boutique wine galleries and historical mansions tucked away on country roads, including the late 19th-century Asa Packer Mansion, which is open for tours, in the borough of Jim Thorpe.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 16 or older; kids 15 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- WiFi access
- Fitness center
- Sauna and hot tub (temporarily closed)
- Two restaurants on site
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily incidental deposit paid at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Wilkes Barre Hotel
- Distance to Scranton: 17 miles
- Nearest airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport