You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Resort at a Glance: Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club
The only AAA Five Diamond Resort in the Dominican Republic, the Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club puts its luxuries on proud display. The amenities aren’t limited to the hotel itself; they also extend to its white-sand beaches, where guests can welcome the waves in a state of serene privacy.
- VIP airport service: Your stay actually begins when you land at Punta Cana International Airport (airfare not included); there, you’ll be greeted by a private car ready to ease your way through customs and deliver you quickly to the resort.
- Where you’ll stay: A sumptuous junior suite, whose interior was designed by famed fashion icon Oscar de la Renta; amenities include WiFi, plasma TVs, and private balconies.
- Eat well at the resort’s multiple award-winning restaurants; the AAA Four Diamond Bamboo blends Mediterranean preparations with local ingredients, while the AAA Three Diamond La Yola serves fresh seafood in a setting inspired by local fishing boats.
- Play a round at two of Punta Cana’s most exclusive golf courses; P.B. Dye’s La Cana Golf Club and the Tom-Fazio-designed Corales Golf Club are both open to resort guests. Guests get the use of a golf cart to travel around the resort.
- Pamper yourself at Six Senses Spa and Wellness center, where technicians deliver an international array of services inspired by holistic health philosophies.
- Shop for souvenirs at Oscar de la Renta’s onsite resort boutique, which sells a full range of the designer’s beach-inspired fashions.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is 5 miles from the property. Round-trip transportation from and back to the airport is available for no additional charge.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. The maximum number of guests allowed in a room is 3. Adding occupants above standard $70 per night for an additional guest 5 or older, one kid 4 or younger stays free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-442-2262.