2- or 3-Night Stay with Meals and Tennis Lessons at Total Tennis Camp
Total Tennis Camp is tucked away in the foothills of upstate New York’s Catskill Mountains. On the first day of camp, coaches assess the skill level of each player. Players are then grouped into beginner, intermediate, or advanced camps; each group has a maximum of four players and one professional instructor. Each day at camp begins with 5 hours of group instruction outdoors from May through October or 4 hours on indoor courts from November through April.
- What to expect: See how a typical day at camp unfolds here. The 2-night option includes about 10+ hours of instruction; the Sunday–Wednesday has about 15+ hours of instruction; the Thursday–Sunday version has about 17+ hours.
- Fuel up with three daily buffet meals in the main lodge’s dining room.
- Treat yourself to a cold brew at one of the onsite bars or a relaxing massage at the day spa.
- Take advantage of private instruction during a 30-minute lesson, once per stay.
- Indoor courts: Five indoor cushioned hard courts
- Outdoor courts: Eleven red clay, seven hard, and two new synthetic-clay courts
- Free play: When players aren’t taking lessons, they’re encouraged to practice and play on the tennis courts.