What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a standard room
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Water park access
Resort at a Glance: Hotel Dos Playas Faranda from Travel by Jen
This all-inclusive Caribbean resort from Travel by Jen makes for a marvelous beach getaway. Hotel Dos Playas Faranda from Travel by Jen is situated right next to the pier at Playa Tortugas. Adventure seekers can take a nearby ferry to the breathtaking Isla Mujeres. A haven of relaxation, the hotel features multiple swimming pools and restaurants, a sushi bar, gym, beach massages, and water sports, all in the setting of the spectacular Laguna Nichupté.
- All-Inclusive accommodations include all meals and snacks, unlimited drinks, WiFi, daily activities, nightly entertainment, and water park access.
- Two exclusive swimming pools are available for adults and children alike. Solarium Terrace is the perfect spot to catch some Vitamin D.
- Luxury suites feature HD-DTT TV, desk, closet, safety deposit box, telephone, minibar, and a private bathroom with a marble finish and toiletries.
- On-site restaurants give guests an opportunity to taste mouth-watering Thai cuisine, sushi, or Mexican and international dishes.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 23 km from the hotel. Shuttle service can be arranged for an additional fee by contacting Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two people. Please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for additional occupant pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact Travel by Jen for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two swimming pools
- Three restaurants
- Beach massages
- Water sports
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Shuttle (additional fees)
The Fine Print
- 5-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Dos Playas Faranda from Travel by Jen
- Nearest airport: Cancun International Airport (CUN; 14 mi)
- Shuttle service: arrange through the tour operator for an additional fee