What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
The Canada Border is currently closed until further notice, view the latest travel information here
- Stay for two in a double-queen room, balcony double-queen room, or jetted-tub queen room
- Select options include family package
- Select option includes romance package
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room or balcony double-queen room
Included in family package (per stay):
- Wine tasting and tour for two at Konzelmann Estates Winery
- Wine tasting for two at Lakeview Winery and Diamond Estates Winery
- Factory tour for two at Chocolate FX
- $30 dining credit at Outback Steakhouse (2-entree minimum purchase required)
- $15 dining credit at IHOP or buy-one-get-one half off breakfast buffet voucher
- Admission for four to four attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone (mirror maze, two haunted houses, and mini golf; $10 facility fee plus tax per person required upon redemption)
- $20 dining credit at TGI Friday’s (2-entree minimum purchase required)
- $30 dining credit at Keg Steakhouse (2-entree minimum purchase required)
- $20 dining credit at Vittorio’s Italian Eatery (2-entree minimum purchase required)
- Free session and $10 package discount at Always Antique Photo
Included in romance package (per stay):
- All inclusions from the family package
- Bottle of wine
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 security deposit paid at check-in.
- All prices and fees listed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Please note: The Fitness Center, Business Center, and Restaurant are closed during these unique times
Hotel at a Glance: Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls Fallsview
In its list of the world’s 10 most spectacular waterfalls, Travel + Leisure praised the Canadian side of Niagara Falls (which came in at No. 5) for its casinos, cable cars, and “overall superior views.” Located within walking distance of the brink and with breathtaking views, the Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls Fallsview gives guests easy access to the natural wonder. Other attractions within walking distance include museums and shops.
- Where you’ll stay: Elegantly decorated guest rooms feature either city or river views. All rooms come with free WiFi.
- Sample local wines: All options include a tour and tasting for two at Konzelmann Estate Winery and a tasting for two at Lakeview Wine Co.
- Dining credits: You’ll get dining credits to nearby restaurants, such as Outback Steakhouse, IHOP, Vittorio’s Italian Eatery, TGI Friday’s, and The Keg Steakhouse.
- Sweet perks: You’ll also get a tour of the Chocolate FX factory.
- Fun for kids of all ages: All options also include admission to select attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone.
- Queen jetted-tub rooms come with the added romance package, including chocolates and a bottle of wine.
- Go swimming: The hotel has an indoor pool with a jetted tub, and sauna.
- Please note: Some of the Restaurants and Attractions are not currently open or have limited access; please contact the property for more information.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.
Double-Queen Room and Balcony Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
Jetted-Tub Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $15 plus tax per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, jetted tub, and sauna
- Restaurant (Starting 11/4, restaurant will only be open for Breakfast on weekends)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in Canadian dollars
- Purchases are in CAD
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Michael's Inn Fallsview Hotel
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International (IAG; 10 mi/16 km) and Buffalo Niagara International (BUF; 26 mi/42 km)
- Cab fare: about $30 from IAG, including a 15% tip