What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a double-queen room, balcony double-queen room, or jetted-tub queen room
- Select option includes romance package
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room or balcony double-queen room
Included in romance package (per stay):
- Bottle of wine
Hotel at a Glance: Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls Fallsview
In its list of the world’s 10 most spectacular waterfalls, Niagara Falls is well-known for its casinos, cable cars, and superior views. Located within walking distance of the brink and with breathtaking views, the Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls Fallsview gives guests easy access to the natural wonder. Other attractions within walking distance include museums and shops.
- Where you'll stay: Elegantly decorated guest rooms feature either city or river views. All rooms come with free WiFi.
- Sweet perks: The romance package includes a bottle of wine and chocolates (included in select option)
- Go swimming: The hotel has an indoor pool with a jetted tub, and sauna.
- Attractions: include nearby Niagara Falls, Butterfly Conservatory, and Skylon Tower to watch the falls from 775 feet in the sky.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.
Double-Queen Room and Balcony Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
Jetted-Tub Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional C$15 plus tax per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, jetted tub, and sauna
- Restaurant (Open for Breakfast Weekends only in the Off-Season and Daily during the summer months)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (for an additional fee)
- Coffee/tea maker
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in CAD Dollars
- Purchases are in CAD Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- C$100 security deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International (IAG; 10 mi/16 km) and Buffalo Niagara International (BUF; 26 mi/42 km)
- Cab fare: about $35 from IAG, including a 15% tip