4-Star DoubleTree by Hilton houses multiple restaurants as well as an outdoor pool, fitness center, spa, and free parking
Hotel at a Glance: Tropicana Las Vegas
Tropicana Las Vegas ® – a DoubleTree by Hilton is a Penn National Gaming Resort Casino located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip. Just minutes from the airport, convention centers, and top entertainment stadiums, the hotel boasts a unique South Beach vibe that’s the result of a $200 million complete transformation. In addition to a redesigned casino, a Mandara Spa, and top-of-the-line fitness center, Tropicana Las Vegas now also houses several award-winning restaurants including the new Robert Irvine’s Public House, Glow®. Things to do beyond lounging in the property’s luxurious pool include first-class entertainment acts like Purple Reign: The Prince Tribute Show in the Tropicana Theater, shows at the Laugh Factory comedy club, and live music in the Trago Lounge.
Tropicana Las Vegas ® – a DoubleTree by Hilton is not affiliated with any other Tropicana property or brand.
- Outdoor swimming: The Tropicana’s sprawling pool snakes underneath a pedestrian bridge that connects the resort’s two 20-story towers while waterfalls splash beside the pool’s edge (open seasonally).
- Five award-winning restaurants: Gather for a laid-back meal at Robert Irvine’s Public House or dine at Oakville Steakhouse, Bacio, Red Lotus Asian Kitchen, or Savor Buffet.
- Nightlife excitement: Guests sip frosty cocktails at Chill’m or hang at the Trago Lounge.
- Gambling The Tropicana Las Vegas’ very own casino spans 50,000 square feet.
- Entertainment: The sprawling Tropicana also features the onsite Laugh Factory club, welcoming pro comedians such as Mark Pitta and Grammy nominee Judy Tenuta. Meanwhile, Trago Lounge offers regular performances of its Purple Reign: The Prince Tribute Show and Legends in Concert.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.