What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or deluxe double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a deluxe double-queen room
$27 Discounted Daily Resort Fee Includes ($37 Full Price)
- Internet access
- Fitness center access
- Valet/self parking
- Buy one-get-one-free cocktail, beer, or wine in Oakville Steakhouse from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 2-for-1 at Laugh Factory
- Discounted show tickets
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Local/toll-free calls
Hotel at a Glance: Tropicana Las Vegas
Tropicana Las Vegas ® – a DoubleTree by Hilton is a Penn National Gaming Resort Casino located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip. Just minutes from the airport, convention centers, and top entertainment stadiums, the hotel boasts a unique South Beach vibe that’s the result of a $200 million complete transformation. In addition to a redesigned casino, a Mandara Spa, and top-of-the-line fitness center, Tropicana Las Vegas now also houses several award-winning restaurants including the new Robert Irvine’s Public House, Glow®. Things to do beyond lounging in the property’s luxurious pool include first-class entertainment acts like Purple Reign: The Prince Tribute Show in the Tropicana Theater, shows at the Laugh Factory comedy club, and live music in the Trago Lounge.
Tropicana Las Vegas ® – a DoubleTree by Hilton is not affiliated with any other Tropicana property or brand.
- Outdoor swimming: The Tropicana’s sprawling pool snakes underneath a pedestrian bridge that connects the resort’s two 20-story towers while waterfalls splash beside the pool’s edge (open seasonally).
- Five award-winning restaurants: Gather for a laid-back meal at Robert Irvine’s Public House or dine at Oakville Steakhouse, Bacio, Red Lotus Asian Kitchen, or Savor Buffet.
- Nightlife excitement: Guests sip frosty cocktails at Chill’m or hang at the Trago Lounge.
- Gambling The Tropicana Las Vegas’ very own casino spans 50,000 square feet.
- Entertainment: The sprawling Tropicana also features the onsite Laugh Factory club, welcoming pro comedians such as Mark Pitta and Grammy nominee Judy Tenuta. Meanwhile, Trago Lounge offers regular performances of its Purple Reign: The Prince Tribute Show and Legends in Concert.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $27 discounted resort fee includes: internet access, fitness center access, valet/self parking, buy one-get-one-free cocktail, beer, or wine in Oakville Steakhouse from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., 2-for-1 at Laugh Factory, discounted show tickets, 2 bottles of water per day, and local/toll-free calls.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking allowed in the casino; smoking guest room floors are available.
- Pet policy: service animals are allowed.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free parking
- Multiple restaurants
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Concierge services
- Service animals welcome
The Fine Print
- All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $27 discounted daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tropicana Las Vegas
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 3 miles)
- Parking: free
- Nearest transit stop: WAX (Tropicana Las Vegas stop)