This 4-star hotel near Miami has four golf courses, a spa, and activities including fitness classes and tennis
Hotel at a Glance: Trump National Doral Miami
Escape to a tropical paradise at Miami’s award-winning resort and discover an array of recreational amenities and luxurious accommodations amidst an 800-acre oasis. Spend the day at the expansive pool complex featuring a family zone, a Kids Camp, a 125’ slide and 18 cabanas with personal butler service. Tee it up on four championship golf courses, rejuvenate at the spa, or join a tennis clinic with the pros. Guests also enjoy exclusive Trump Hotel amenities and signature programs including Trump Kids, Trump Pets, and Trump Wellness. The iconic resort is situated just 7 miles from Miami International Airport, minutes from beaches and attractions, and walking distance from the newest local hot spots: Doral CityPlace and Downtown Doral.
- Fine dining: BLT Prime Steakhouse and Champions Bar & Grill offer seasonal menus that are sure to satisfy every palette.
- Sun and swimming: The Royal Palm Pool offers family and adult relaxation areas, a restaurant, a 125’ slide, and cabanas stocked with fridges and 55” TVs.
- Onsite amenities: Enjoy rejuvenating spa and salon services, a fitness center with daily group classes, a jogging trail, onsite bike rentals, and retail shopping.
- Kid-friendly fun: Kids are welcomed with camps for ages 4–12 (additional fee). Kids 6 and under dine free with each paying adult, and those 15 and under also golf free (with paying adult).
- Where to work out: the 24-hour fitness center, or classes including yoga and indoor cycling
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.