Hotel at a Glance: Tuscany Suites & Casino
Set two blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Tuscany Suites & Casino channels the rustic elegance of Northern Italy—and then amps it up to Vegas proportions. Guests enjoy sumptuous accommodations on 27 landscaped acres dotted with enough pools, fountains, and gardens to do Tuscany proud. But you don’t have to leave the property to find top-flight dining and live entertainment.
- Where you’ll stay: The hotel’s handsome suites come with free WiFi and plenty of space to spread out; each unit has a dining room, sitting area, and large bathroom with separate shower and tub.
- Try your luck in the casino, where you’ll find more than 800 slot machines, as well as table games and a sports book bar.
- Onsite dining: The resort has four restaurants. Try hearty Italian food at Tuscany Gardens (where you can use an included food credit), or hit up the other eateries for all-day breakfast and casual bites. Pub 365 showcases one of Las Vegas’s largest craft-beer selections, where 365 available craft beers are paired with small plates, artisan burgers, and fresh salads.
- Relax with a dip in one of two swimming pools, including a lagoon-style pool.
- Have a cocktail: This Groupon includes a beverage credit you can use at Piazza Lounge or Toscana Bar.
- Entertainment venues host live music and a tribute to the Rat Pack.
- Wake up at Caffé Bottega, which serves Stumptown Coffee.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.