5-star Los Cabos hotel has private ocean-view balconies with soaking tubs in each room and suite; stay includes 2 p.m. late checkout
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Viceroy Los Cabos
Set right along the Sea of Cortez, Viceroy Los Cabos centers its layout on water. Stark white buildings surround three-tiered infinity pools punctuated by walkways leading to lounge areas. The 5-star hotel has garnered plenty of attention for its remarkable design, including praise from Architectural Digest and a spot on Time’s 2018 list of the world’s greatest places. Condé Nast Traveler readers voted it the No. 1 resort in Western Mexico in 2018, and a reviewer from the magazine calls it a “stunning modern hotel that’s close to nature and far from typical Cabo.”
- Ocean views: In each room and suite, automated curtains retract to reveal a private balcony with a soaking tub and a daybed.
- More time in paradise: This deal includes 2 p.m. late checkout.
- Upscale dining: Casero Restaurant, one of four eateries, serves Mexican dishes such as Baja shrimp tacos and beef tenderloin sandwich.
- Spa services include mani-pedis and Swedish massages.
- Celebrity connection: The 24-hour fitness center was designed by trainer Harley Pasternak, whose clients have included Kim Kardashian West.
San José del Cabo, Mexico: Peaceful Beaches and Vibrant Art Scene
Los Cabos—which in Spanish means “the capes”—is the name used to refer collectively to the two Mexican towns at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Cabo San Lucas is often thought of as the wilder and more widely known of the two. But its sister city, San José del Cabo, is both larger and more well-preserved, with Spanish colonial architecture sandwiched between ocean dunes and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
Secluded nature reserves abound in San José del Cabo—Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park shelters one of North America’s only hard-coral reefs right beside Bahia Los Frailes, a bay filled with a colony of barking sea lions. Egrets, brown pelicans, and hundreds of rare and exotic waterfowl make their homes at the estuary’s bird sanctuary on the peninsula’s southern tip. Nearby, La Playita’s beach has both a swimming area and a separate spot to watch fishers bring in the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is approximately 13 miles from the resort. Transfer services can be arranged for an additional fee by contacting the property directly.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers a stay for two or four people, depending on the room.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-222-6987.