Sunbathe on the beach or a poolside Bali bed at this four-star resort with five swimming pools and a spa; select options are all-inclusive
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Property at a Glance: Villa del Palmar Cancun
If beachfront four-star Villa del Palmar’s stretch of soft, white sand seems too far to walk to (it isn’t), you can choose to just sink into the Bali beds that surround the resort’s infinity pool. It’s just one of five pools, among them a splash pad and kiddie pool. During your stay, you can also hit the gourmet restaurants peppered throughout the Maya-inspired property’s thatched-roof cabanas and swaying palm trees.
- Eat your fill of a steakhouse, Italian, Mexican, and Asian cuisines at the four gourmet restaurants. You can also dine poolside at the outdoor bar and grill.
- Hit the water: Go stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, and snorkeling.
- Your home away from home: Rooms come with private balconies and contemporary Caribbean decor. Each suite is also outfitted with a full-size kitchen (complete with stainless-steel dishwasher), dining room, washer/dryer, and jetted tub.
- Soothe sun-damaged skin with a soothing hyaluronic-acid-and-chamomile body wrap or Mayan-inspired facial in the spa’s open-air treatment room. Before and after your service, relax in the hot tub, steam room, and Swiss showers (additional fees for spa services).
- Recent awards: This hotel was awarded a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and an AAA Four Diamond Award.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 30 minutes (27.7 km) from Cancun International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. Please contact the property for additional occupancy restrictions and fees.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (877) 845-3795.