Savor fresh seafood and take a dip in a sunlit outdoor pool at this Puerto Vallarta resort near the beach; all-inclusive option available
Hotel at a Glance: Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa
Located just a short walk from the beach on Banderas Bay, Villa del Mar Beach Resort & Spa offers the ideal backdrop for a Puerto Vallarta vacation. Lounge on your private balcony to take in views of the sea or the resort’s tropical gardens. Later, take a refreshing dip in an outdoor pool surrounded by thatched umbrellas and palm trees.
- All-inclusive perks: With select options, meals, snacks, unlimited drinks, and nonmotorized activities are included.
- Beachy accommodations feature tile floors and decor in soft yellow and orange hues. They are also equipped with kitchenettes or well-equipped kitchens.
- International eats: The Market serves up tasty seafood dishes. Snack on burritos and fajitas at El Patron and chase them with the recommended glass of tequila.
- Holistic spa treatments: Indulge in silk and honey body treatment and relaxing massages at Bay Breeze Spa, located at Villa del Mar’s sister resort.
- Nearby adventures: You can book a number of excursions through the resort, from kayaking in Banderas Bay to swimming with dolphins.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 30 minutes from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR). Airport shuttle service is available for an additional fee, click here to submit a request.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers a stay for two guests. Please contact the property for details regarding additional occupant restrictions and fees.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 877-645-7993.