Seaside resort with spacious suites and a kid-friendly pool with a water slide near El Arco rock formation; airfare not included
Hotel at a Glance: Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
The sunlit Pacific Ocean sparkles between the resort and Cabo’s iconic arch-shaped rock, El Arco. The best time to take in the view is at sunset when the sky fills with vibrant orange and pink hues. While the sun is at its highest in the sky, guests of this beachfront property can sip frosty margaritas on beach chairs, splash down a water slide that’s shaped like a giant whale, or access the swimmable beach. Visitors can also grab refreshments at one of the multiple restaurants and bars at the resort or take a quick trip downtown. You can choose to purchase room-only or all-inclusive deals.
- All-inclusive rates: With select options, buffet and a la carte meals, drinks, and nightly themed-dinner entertainment are included.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the beach.
- Spacious villa suites: have fully-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes and floor-to-ceiling windows which open onto private balconies with views of the Sea of Cortez or the mountains in the distance.
- Beachfront dining: visit the new seaside steak restaurant, savor California-Italian fusion cuisine dishes at Bella California, or snack on marinated pork tacos at the Taco Bar.
- Take a dip in the family-friendly pool with a water slide or relax in a hot tub.
- On the water: You’ll have access to kayaks, boogie boards, paddle boards, and snorkeling gear.
- Spa services: Relax with a couples massage or a body treatment infused with natural ingredients at the onsite, European-inspired spa.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly through is Los Cabos International Airport (SJD). Transportation can be scheduled for an additional cost directly through the hotel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 45 minutes. For more information, please click here.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The voucher covers two guests. For room-only: additional $30 per night plus tax for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free. For all-inclusive: $145 per person 13 or older, $53 for kids 5–12, and kids 4 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 877-897-1931.