Sip margaritas at sunset and swim in Banderas Bay at this hip hotel in Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone; optional all-inclusive package
Hotel at a Glance: Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
This hotel sits right on the west coast of Mexico, promising stunning sunsets over Banderas Bay on each balmy night of your stay. You can take in the spectacle from the beach or from an oceanfront table with a plate of ceviche in front of you. Choose an all-inclusive stay to have all meals and drinks included.
- Stylish digs: Junior suites and one-bedroom suites are full of bold colors and feature kitchens and private balconies or terraces where you can soak up the sun.
- Take a dip in a sparkling outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and umbrellas.
- Authentic Mexican meals from various regions of the country are served at the onsite restaurant, El Patron, alongside tequila.
- Massage therapists pamper clients with customized massages and skin treatments at the onsite spa.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 30 minutes from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR). Contact email@example.com to arrange a transfer for an additional fee.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. Please contact the property for additional occupancy pricing.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 877-498-1491.