Beachside four-star resort near Nuevo Vallarta includes a variety of onsite restaurants and a spa; some options are all-inclusive
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
The four-star Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa in Riviera Nayarit sits at the edge of blue-green Bahía de Banderas, the largest natural bay in Mexico. With 275 suites overlooking the water, it provides guests with a true retreat, even when they’re enjoying a made-to-order meal in their villa. But in-room dining services are just the tip of this tropical gem, as it also includes a deli, traditional Mexican restaurant, pizza bar, and trattoria, in addition to Tatewari Spa—all conveniently located on site.
- A multitude of amenities such as personal balconies with an ocean view make the suites and villas a kind of home away from home.
- Adventures on land and water await, from horseback rides to sailing and dolphin encounters.
- All-inclusive options include meals at resort restaurants; unlimited cocktails, specialty beverages, and wine by the glass; and more.
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico: Diverse Terrain and Rustic Pueblos in Up-and-Coming Resort Area
Named one of the World’s Sexiest Affordable Destinations by Travel + Leisure, the Riviera Nayarit begins about 20 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta and stretches more than 100 miles along Mexico’s Pacific coast. Its varied landscape of white-sand beaches and lush mountains presents a range of outdoor activities, including horseback riding along the shore and ziplining through the rainforest canopy. Visit one of the fishing towns strung along the coast for a chance to catch some of the area’s choice black marlin and sailfish.
Among the Riviera Nayarit’s seaside hamlets, the charming village of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle stands out for its diverse dining scene. Peruse the local tiendas for fresh groceries or drop into one of the restaurants for a night of live jazz, Spanish flamenco, or Latin fusion. On Sundays, the town’s farmers’ market is a must-visit for its organic produce and locally made wares.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is the closest airport and is approximately 10 miles from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? Please contact the property to add additional occupants.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits?No resort credits are included in this offer.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.