Lounge on a pristine Pacific beach and savor gourmet cuisine at this 4.5-star resort on Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit; airfare is not included
Resort at a Glance: Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
Every room at this 4.5-star luxury resort has a furnished terrace overlooking the Pacific Ocean or the property’s blooming gardens. For a vacation experience that’s as upscale as the views are gorgeous, choose a one-bedroom villa suite. Spanning more than 1,700 square feet, each one has living and dining rooms, as well as a kitchen with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. Their most indulgent amenities may be the in-room jetted tubs.
- Steps from the beach you’ll find the outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Notable nod: AAA Four Diamond Award since 2008 and TripAdvisor’s 2017 and 2019 Travellers Choice
- Optional all-inclusive package: Some of this Getaway’s options come with perks including all meals and beverages.
- Gourmet dining: Enjoy a sunset dinner of steak on La Casona restaurant’s poolside patio.
- Have a spa day: where the beauticians apply their signature treatments.
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico: Diverse Terrain and Rustic Pueblos in Up-and-Coming Resort Area
Named one of the World’s Sexiest Affordable Destinations by Travel + Leisure, the Riviera Nayarit begins about 20 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta and stretches more than 100 miles along Mexico’s Pacific coast. Its varied landscape of white-sand beaches and lush mountains presents a range of outdoor activities, including horseback riding along the shore and ziplining through the rainforest canopy. Visit one of the fishing towns strung along the coast for a chance to catch some of the area’s choice black marlin and sailfish.
Among the Riviera Nayarit’s seaside hamlets, the charming village of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle stands out for its diverse dining scene. Peruse the local tiendas for fresh groceries or drop into one of the restaurants for a night of live jazz, Spanish flamenco, or Latin fusion. On Sundays, the town’s farmers’ market is a must-visit for its organic produce and locally made wares.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is approximately 10 miles from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. The maximum occupancy for deluxe superior rooms and one-bedroom villa suites are 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids. Please see the room details section for further information.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.