What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo
$14.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Business center computer/internet
- Boarding pass printing
Hotel at a Glance: Villas de Santa Fe
Situated in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and 12 miles from Ski Santa Fe, Villas de Santa Fe welcomes visitors with a warm southwestern decor and pueblo-style architecture. Well-appointed suites make the property a comfy home base for exploring the area, which is rich in Native American and Mexican history.
- One-bedroom condo: partial kitchen with refrigerator and stovetop, sleeper sofa, coffeemaker, and hairdryer.
- On a rainy day shoot some pool in the game room.
- Cook a meal at the outdoor BBQ grills, or inside, with your suite’s stove-top.
- Work up a sweat in the fitness center.
Santa Fe, New Mexico: Old West Architecture
Santa Fe’s vibrant mosaic of cultural influences includes pieces of Native American, Latino, and western traditions. You can get an idea of the city’s varied background by visiting Santa Fe Plaza, which has served as the city center for more than 400 years. On a walk through, you’ll see old buildings made of adobe, the red brick-like material that defines much of Santa Fe’s architecture. Centuries of colorful southwestern artwork are also on display in the New Mexico Museum of Art, which is located in the Plaza.
For more than 300 days a year, Santa Fe soaks in sunshine. Such consistently great weather, paired with New Mexico’s varied terrain, makes the region ideal for hiking and biking. The Sangre de Cristo Mountains have peaks that stand over 13,000 feet high, and they’re traced with trails that wind past picturesque meadows filled with Indian paintbrush and purple lupine.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $14.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, lobby coffee and tea, business center computer/internet, and boarding pass printing.
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
Some amenities may be unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions
- One outdoor heated pool and two large outdoor hot tubs
- Free shuttle to historic downtown plaza
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness center
- Billiards room
- Outdoor grills
- Business center
- Near skiing
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $14.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Villas de Santa Fe
- Nearest airports: Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF; 13 mi) and Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ; 67 mi)
- Cab fare: about $23 to SAF and $94 to ABQ