What You Get
- Stay for four in a resort king suite or one-bedroom condo or eight in a two-bedroom condo
- Two-for-one wine tasting card, good for up to 15 different wineries in the area
- Dates into February 2015
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* Additional fees: $20 daily resort fee due at check-in.
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Top Reasons to Visit Vino Bello Resort
- This 4-star resort is located in the heart of Napa Valley, close to golf courses and dozens of wineries.
- Tuscan-style suites and condos feature fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, custom wood furnishings, plasma-screen TVs, and furnished patios or balconies.
- Relax after a day of touring wineries by enjoying resort amenities such as two heated pools, two fitness centers, and a kids’ water-spray playground.
- Vino Bello partners with The Meritage Resort and Spa next door, where you’ll find a fine-dining restaurant, day spa, and lounge with bowling and billiards.
Napa, California: Sprawling Vineyards and Farm-to-Table Dining
Located about a one-hour drive north of San Francisco, Napa Valley—a region that runs from Napa in the south to Calistoga in the north—is California’s capital of all things grape. The valley’s rolling hills are dotted with more than 400 family-owned vineyards, where oak barrels age vintage nectars and visitors are invited to stop, taste, and sniff private-label wines. Vineyards range from St. Helena’s popular Quintessa estate, a 280-acre property specializing in cabernet sauvignon, to lesser-known wineries such as Heibel Ranch Vineyards, which you can tour on the back of a 1963 Jeep. Although some wineries welcome drop-by tastings, your best bet is to make appointments ahead of time.
The valley’s culinary scene has also risen to prominence, with chefs such as Thomas Keller spearheading a haute cuisine movement. The charming main streets of Yountville and St. Helena are studded with gourmet restaurants praised for their sustainable practices and fresh, farm-to-table cuisine. If you’re tired of sipping wine all day, grab a wheat beer or a pale ale at one of the dozens of local breweries.
Resort King Suite and One-Bedroom Condo * One king bed and one sleeper sofa * Standard occupancy: 4 * Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Condo * Two king beds and two sleeper sofas * Standard occupancy: 8 * Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: welcome beverages including one bottle of house wine and water, morning lobby coffee , daily newspaper, resort business center, in-room high speed WiFi, self and valet parking, use of resort fitness facilities, two heated outdoor pools and hot tubs, evening downtown Napa shuttle from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: not available
- Fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Private furnished balconies or patios
- Free WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 per day refundable deposit for incidentals placed on credit card at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Housekeeping is not included in the rate, but is available for an additional fee
- $20 daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vino Bello Resort
- Nearest airport: Napa County Airport (APC; 5 miles)
- Distance from San Francisco: 44 miles
- Cab fare: $21 from APC