Lounge by the pool, take a dip in the ocean, and spend a day at the spa while vacationing on this 4-star resort in Puerto Escondido
Property at a Glance: Vivo Resorts
Sitting along a 12-mile stretch of Oaxacan emerald coast beachfront, this 4-star resort entreats guests with luxurious amenities and the natural beauty of the surrounding environment. Guests will lounge by any one of three expansive pools with a cocktail in hand, soaking up the sun in a comfortable chair. They’ll dine at Ernesto’s, a farm-to-table restaurant that specializes in fresh, local foods like juicy fruit and ripe avocado. And they’ll have access to a host of activities and guides in and around the resort like surfing lessons, horseback riding, and more.
- Grab a drink at the swim-up bar and make your way to the beach that sits just along the edge of the property, where the sound of crashing waves soothes all the senses.
- Massage away your troubles or treat yourself to an exfoliating facial at the on-site Senses Spa, for an additional charge.
- Run on the treadmill or pump some iron at the resort’s on-site fitness center.
- Enjoy a savory plate of Asian noodles at Coco Thai, the resort’s outdoor bar and grill with options that include burgers, sandwiches, teriyaki, and fried rice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Aeropuerto Internacional de Puerto Escondido (PXM) is the nearest airport to the hotel (approximately 9.5 miles). Airfare is not included.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two or four guests. Contact the property regarding additional occupancy restrictions and/or fees.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? This deal does not include resort credits.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 855-223-3086.