What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Daily in-room high speed WiFi
- Daily self parking
Hotel at a Glance: Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
At the indoor pool, sunlight pours in through a glass dome, and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows looks out to a deck dotted with palm trees. The view is even more impressive at the hotel’s guest rooms: balconies overlook the city and the Santa Monica Mountains beyond.
- Signature cocktails and infused spirits pair with light bites at the cocktail bar.
- Caffeine fix: Starbucks serves up specialty coffees and baked treats.
- Pets welcome: Up to two may be added for $75 per stay.
- Things to do near Woodland Hills: shop at Westfield Topanga Mall and the Commons at Calabasas, known for celebrity sightings
- Day trips: Nearby Highway 101 leads south to LA or north along the coast.
- The internet and parking: Internet is complement and parking is $23/day.
Hollywood, California: Iconic Tinseltown History and Hot Spots
It almost needs no introduction: Hollywood is one of the most famous locations in the United States, home to movie studios, historic theaters, and that iconic name-bearing sign. On Hollywood Boulevard, you can see the Walk of Fame, which features plaques in the sidewalk honoring more than 200 celebrities. In addition to their handprints, some celebrities have left some unusual imprints next to their names—Groucho Marx’s cigar, Whoopi Goldberg’s dreadlocks, and the wands of Harry Potter stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. The centerpiece of the Walk of Fame is the iconic TCL Chinese Theatre, where A-list celebrities have gathered for movie premieres since 1927.
Rock groups such as The Doors and Mötley Crüe got famous at raucous clubs on the Sunset Strip, one block south of Hollywood. One of the clubs, the Whisky A Go-Go, is still a boisterous nightspot today. About a mile east on Sunset Boulevard is the lovably retro Mel’s Drive-In, where George Lucas filmed scenes for American Graffiti in 1973. The café is located in the historic Max Factor building, where stars like Bette Davis once got their makeup done. The Hollywood Museum, also located here, houses film memorabilia including Marilyn Monroe’s sparkly dresses and Hannibal Lecter’s holding cell.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking included; valet available for an additional $26 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi in lobby and public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Kitchen features of room (mini-fridge)
- Pet-friendly (fees apply)
- Convenience store
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
- Nearest airports: Bob Hope (BUR; 20 mi) and Los Angeles International (LAX; 26 mi)
- Distance from Los Angeles: 26 miles