What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a classic king room, classic two-double room, deluxe king room, deluxe two-double room, corner king room, or deluxe king suite
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a classic two-double room or deluxe two-double room
$23.03 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
- Fitness center access
- Pool access
- On-site discounts at Le Spa and Landmark restaurant
- Complimentary within 3-mile radius of hotel (temporarily suspended)
Hotel at a Glance: Warwick Melrose Dallas
The Warwick Melrose Dallas shares something in common with some of the city’s most well-known landmarks. It was designed by C.D. Hill, the architect behind the First Presbyterian Church, the Dallas Municipal Building, and several mansions in the Swiss Avenue Historic District. The 4-star hotel carries on the tradition of opulent decor and upscale amenities that date back to the building’s opening in 1924.
- Lavish rooms and suites have French-inspired furnishings and comfy beds topped with 300-thread-count sheets.
- Gourmet dining: Landmark Restaurant’s chefs prepare New American dishes such as Beef Tenderloin and Truffled Lobster Mac and Cheese.
- Craft cocktails in the hotel’s Library bar offers wines, champagnes, imported beers, and more.
- Extra perks: include a newly-renovated fitness center, shuttle service, and complimentary Internet access.
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
Classic King Room, Deluxe King Room, Corner King Room, and Deluxe King Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic Two-Double Room and Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $23.03 resort fee includes: WiFi, complimentary bottle of water upon arrival, fitness center access, pool access, on-site discounts at Le Spa and Landmark restaurant
- Parking: valet available for an additional $27 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Gatherings of five or more non-registered guests at any time and loud disturbances of any kind are prohibited. If the registered guest(s) fail to follow this policy, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. Non-registered guests are not permitted between 10pm and 6am. If non-registered guests are in the room during this time, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. If a guest room is found to be abnormally dirty or if any damages are found, a charge may be assessed to clean the excess or repair the damages.
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center (appointment mandatory)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet parking (at an additional cost)
- Complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel (currently not available)
- 24-hour room service
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Nightly, $23.03 urban retreat fee collected at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warwick Melrose – Dallas
- Nearest airports: Dallas Love Field (DAL; 3 mi) and Dallas–Fort Worth International (DFW; 21 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from DAL and $60 from DFW