What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premier king room, premier two-double room, premier city-view king room, premier one-bedroom king suite, premier one-bedroom city-view two-double suite, or on the avenue one-bedroom king suite
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a premier two-double room or premier one-bedroom city-view two-double suite
$29 (plus tax) Daily Facility Fee Includes
- WiFi throughout hotel
- Access to fitness center
- Use of the business center
- Unlimited local, domestic long distance and 800-calls
Hotel at a Glance: Warwick New York
Commissioned by media magnate William Randolph Hearst, the Warwick New York has been welcoming travelers in the cosmopolitan heart of Midtown Manhattan since the 1920s. Today, many opt for stays in premier rooms and suites, many of which boast views of iconic New York landmarks such as the Avenue of the Americas.
- Work out at the hotel’s 24-hour fitness center, which houses both cardio and weight-training equipment.
- Famous guests include Cary Grant, the Beatles, and Elvis Presley.
- Notable awards include the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Manhattan’s Midtown West: Edgy, Urban Vibe with Lots of Restaurants
Though it’s a stone’s throw from top attractions such as Central Park, Broadway, and Radio City Music Hall, Midtown West can feel a little grittier and less developed than some of the surrounding NYC neighborhoods. Stretching roughly from 59th to 29th Street and the Hudson River to 8th Avenue (though some say it continues as far east as Madison Avenue), Midtown West lacks the chain restaurants of Times Square and the large department stores of 5th Avenue. Instead, you can find neighborhood markets, cafes, and walk-up row houses.
Midtown West is also known as Hell’s Kitchen, a nod to the numerous restaurants that serve everything from Asian street food to fine French cuisine. The neighborhood’s eateries and bars are especially concentrated along 9th and 10th Avenues, and it’s easy to walk between them all.
Premier King Room, Premier City-View King Room, Premier One-Bedroom King Suite, and On the Avenue One-Bedroom King Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premier Two-Double Room and Premier One-Bedroom City-View Two-Double Suite
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $29 (plus tax) facility fee includes: standard WiFi in the entire hotel, access to the fitness center equipped with Life Fitness treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines and free weights, use of the business center, and unlimited local, long distance and 800-calls (international calls not included).
- Parking: off-site garage parking available across the street from the hotel for an additional fee; please contact property for pricing and details.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Gatherings of five or more non-registered guests at any time and loud disturbances of any kind are prohibited. If the registered guest(s) fail to follow this policy, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. Non-registered guests are not permitted between 10pm and 6am. If non-registered guests are in the room during this time, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. If a guest room is found to be abnormally dirty or if any damages are found, a charge may be assessed to clean the excess or repair the damages.
- In-room dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- Valet parking (height restriction: 6’1”)
- Limousine transfer and other transportation services (fees apply)
- Keurig coffee maker in the room
- 40-inch flat-screen LCD TVs
- Spacious marble bathroom with spa therapy bath amenities
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $29 daily facility fee plus tax paid at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warwick New York
- Nearest airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 9.6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LGA, including a 15% tip