What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for one or two in an island-view king room or for two in an island-view two-double room
- Dates into February 2017
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Free standard WiFi internet access
- Entertainment and activities
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Bocce, beach volleyball, horseshoes, and more
- Hotel taxes, levies, energy surcharge, gratuities
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
There’s no kids’ club at this 4-star resort in the Bahamas. That’s because this posh island retreat is exclusively for adults aged 18 or older. You can perfect your tan in peace on the private beach, or go snorkeling in the blue-green waters of Nassau Harbor.
- All-inclusive package: You’ll enjoy meals and drinks at four dining venues.
- Gaze at palm trees while you float in the freshwater pool.
- Brand-new guest rooms are outfitted with mini fridges and free WiFi.
Nassau, Bahamas: Rich Cultural History and Underwater Adventures
Jet setters have been going to Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas, since before jets even existed. It was a haven for boozing pirates in the 17th century, and European royals vacationed to the city in the years leading up to World War II. Today, Nassau remains a top Caribbean destination thanks to its mix of culture, tropical bliss, and cosmopolitan bustle. And you can still see the capital’s storied history in its colonial architecture. The Bahamas’ 1815 Parliament building is impossible to miss—it’s painted pale pink, reflecting the color of the flamingo on the country’s coat of arms. Another popular attraction is the 18th-century Queen’s Staircase, a 100-foot carved limestone staircase that leads up to the island’s highest point and the remains of a centuries-old fort.
Take a guided snorkeling or diving tour if you want to explore the surrounding reefs, shipwrecks, and coral walls that lurk beneath the surface of the Atlantic. Stuart Cove is one of the most popular watersports operations in the area with activities such as the Shark Adventure program, which safely brings divers up close with Caribbean sharks. You can also go swimming with wild pigs at Pig Beach, a short boat ride from Nassau.
Nassau’s urban vibes really come through on the city’s main thoroughfare, Bay Street, where duty-free shops hawk everything from jewelry to rum cakes. This is also where you’ll find most of the nightlife, with a mix of techno, salsa, and rock ‘n’ roll dance clubs as well as more laid-back sports bars.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The hotel is about a 30-minute drive from Lynden Pindling International Airport.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers one or two guests, depending on option purchased. Rooms have a maximum occupancy of two.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? No timeshare presentations are required.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Island-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 1-2, depending on option purchased
- Maximum occupancy: 1-2, depending on option purchased
Island-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self-parking is free; subject to availability. Valet parking offered for $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Private beachfront
- Freshwater pool
- Four dining options
- Lobby and pool bars
- Daily activities
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
- Nearest airport: about 20 km from Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS; 12 mi/19 km)