What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a superior queen room, deluxe queen room, deluxe two-double room, or queen suite
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a deluxe two-double room
$31 Daily Destination Fee Includes
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Copy and fax services
- In-room coffee & tea
- Glass of Sparkling Wine at Check-in
- 10% off at Bota Tapas and Paella Bar and The European Bar
Hotel at a Glance: Warwick San Francisco
This boutique hotel is located in Downtown San Francisco, right in the heart of the Theatre District on Geary Street. Union Square is one-and-a-half blocks away. Ferry Building and Chinatown are also nearby, making it an excellent landing spot for all tourists looking to savor local culture.
- Classical decor entices guests with traditional patterns, soft, earth-toned color palettes, rich fabrics, and stylish furnishings. Guests can rest their heads on beds with repurposed antique headboards and store their items in vibrant, mirrored wardrobes.
- Modern amenities include air conditioning, wall-mounted flat-screen TVs with cable, safes, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and complimentary bathrobes.
- On-site restaurant: BOTA is one of the most unique and eclectic spots offering authentic Spanish paella and tapas dishes served sharing plate-style paired with handcrafted cocktails.
- The European Bar and Lounge offers a more intimate, cosy setting to enjoy socializing with a handcrafted cocktail, craft beer, or a glass of wine in hand.
South San Francisco: Landing Spot for the City by the Bay
South San Francisco sees thousands of people pass through its city limits every day via the San Francisco International Airport. Though the airport-centric burg sits in the shadow of its big sister to the north, it has some gems worth checking out, including the giant, Hollywood-style sign on a mountainside that spells out the city’s name and proclaims its status as “The Industrial City.” The eye-catching monument holds a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. There are nearly 2 miles of scenic hiking trails in the immediate vicinity, and South San Francisco’s quaint downtown corridor contains about a dozen restaurants and shops.
Superior Queen Room, Deluxe Queen Room, and Queen Suite
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $31 destination fee includes: unlimited high-speed internet, unlimited local and domestic long distance calls, copy and fax services, and in-room coffee & tea, glass of sparkling wine at check-in, 10% off at Bota Tapas and Paella Bar and The European Bar
- Parking: self parking for compact vehicles available for an additional $40 plus tax per day; self parking for oversized vehicles available for an additional $55 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Gatherings of five or more non-registered guests at any time and loud disturbances of any kind are prohibited. If the registered guest(s) fail to follow this policy, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. Non-registered guests are not permitted between 10pm and 6am. If non-registered guests are in the room during this time, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. If a guest room is found to be abnormally dirty or if any damages are found, a charge may be assessed to clean the excess or repair the damages.
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $31 daily destination fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warwick San Francisco
- Nearest airport: San Francisco International Airport (SFO; TK mi)
- Cab fare: TK from SFO
- Nearest transit stop: