What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an executive king room, executive double-queen room, premier king room, or premier double-queen room
- Daily parking and daily ‘Grab n Go’ breakfast for two
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in an executive double-queen room or premier double-queen room
$20 Daily Urban Retreat Fee Includes
- Standard bandwidth WiFi access
- Bottled water available at the reception desk
- 24-hour access to the fitness center (by appointment)
- 24-hour access and use of the business center
- In-room premium coffee and tea
- In-room personal safe and unlimited local and toll-free calling
Hotel at a Glance: Warwick Seattle
Warwick Seattle is located in the pedestrian-friendly Belltown neighborhood, putting it within walking distance of Pike Place Market, the waterfront, and the newly renovated Space Needle. You can unwind after a day of sightseeing by lounging in the indoor heated pool or jetted tub, or by blowing off steam in the recently renovated fitness center.
- Included with this Getaway: daily ‘Grab n Go’ breakfast for two and parking
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms feature 49-inch flat-screen TVs and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that open onto Juliet balconies.
- Seattle scenery: Executive and Premier rooms guarantee city skyline views.
- Enjoy a meal at the onsite Margaux Restaurant, which specializes in Pacific Northwest cuisine.
- Recent accolade: Tripadvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for the year 2017 and 2018
Belltown, Seattle: Popular Artsy Neighborhood just North of Downtown
Located just a few blocks north of downtown Seattle, Belltown is the city’s most densely populated neighborhood and a great place to experience the spirit of the city. Naturally, that involves coffee (Seattle ranked behind only Portland on Travel + Leisure’s 2014 list of America’s Best Coffee Cities). In Belltown, you’ll find top-notch coffee shops such as Street Bean Coffee, a nonprofit space serving sustainable, locally roasted coffee and artisan pastries. Mixed in with the neighborhood’s java dispensaries and trendy restaurants are an array of art galleries.
About a half mile south is Pike Place Market, one of Seattle’s most renowned attractions. Locals and out-of-towners alike flock to this semi-open-air marketplace to shop for fresh produce, fish, flowers, and meat. Come early in the morning to see the market’s fishmongers do what they’re famous for: tossing the day’s catch back and forth.
Executive King Room and Premier King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Executive Double-Queen Room and Premier Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $20 urban retreat fee includes: standard bandwidth WiFi access, bottled water available at the reception desk, 24-hour access to the fitness center (by appointment), 24-hour access and use of the business center, in-room premium coffee and tea, in-room personal safe and unlimited local and toll-free calling.
- Parking: included in all options.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: service animals only
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Gatherings of five or more non-registered guests at any time and loud disturbances of any kind are prohibited. If the registered guest(s) fail to follow this policy, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. Non-registered guests are not permitted between 10pm and 6am. If non-registered guests are in the room during this time, the registered guest(s) may be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. If a guest room is found to be abnormally dirty or if any damages are found, a charge may be assessed to clean the excess or repair the damages.
- Restaurant and lounge
- Grab n Go breakfast includes choice of entrée and coffee/tea. Available for pick up or delivery to door
- Indoor heated pool and jetted tub (temporarily closed)
- WiFi access
- 24-hour fitness center (By appointment only; 1 person/family at a time due to current restrictions)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily urban retreat fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warwick Seattle
- Nearest airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA; 14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from SEA, including a 15% tip
- Public transit: three blocks from Central Link light rail, SeaTac Intl. to Westlake Station ($3/person)
- If using a GPS navigation device, in lieu of using the hotel address, please use 2020 4th Avenue for the entrance to the parking garage