Hotel at a Glance: Warwick Seattle Hotel
The Warwick Seattle Hotel is located in Seattle’s pedestrian-friendly Belltown neighborhood, putting it within walking distance of Pike Place Market, the waterfront, and the Space Needle.
- The press says: Fodor’s writes that “Space Needle views, vintage charm, and friendly service abound at this renovated classic hotel.”
- In-room amenities: Guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that open onto Juliet balconies with Seattle skyline views.
- Iconic view: Book a premier room for a guaranteed view of the Space Needle.
- Enjoy a meal at the onsite Margaux Restaurant, where executive chef Chris Zarkades crafts Pacific Northwest cuisine.
- Go for a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the whirlpool.
Belltown, Seattle: Popular Artsy Neighborhood Just North of Downtown
Located four blocks north of downtown Seattle, Belltown is the city’s most densely populated neighborhood and a great place to experience the spirit of the city. Naturally, that involves coffee (to the surprise of nobody, Seattle was named America’s “Best Coffee City” by Travel + Leisure in 2011). In Belltown, you’ll find top-notch coffee shops such as Street Bean Espresso, a non-profit space serving sustainable, locally roasted coffee and artisan pastries. Mixed in with the neighborhood’s java dispensaries and trendy restaurants are an array of art galleries, including Roq La Rue, which specializes in pop surrealism and underground contemporary art.
Five blocks to the south is Pike Place Market, one of Seattle’s most renowned attractions. Locals and out-of-towners alike flock to this semi-open-air marketplace to shop for fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, flowers, and meat. Come early in the morning to see the market’s fishmongers do what they’re famous for: tossing the day’s catch back and forth.