What You Get
- Stay for two in deluxe king room or deluxe double-queen room
- $10 daily dining credit, valid at Ahnala Mesquite Room or for room service
- $25 daily resort fee included
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a deluxe double-queen room
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily resort fee paid at check-in (included in both options).
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center
About 20 miles northeast of downtown Scottsdale, private homes gradually give way to thousands of saguaro cacti. It’s in this secluded area that you’ll find the 4-star We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center, a sprawling oasis set against the backdrop of one of North America’s largest deserts. Admire the landscape from a deluxe room—each unit looks out over the McDowell Mountains, the outdoor pool, or the pristine golf course.
- Ways to unwind: Take a dip in a pool or hot tub or head to the Amethyst Spa for a massage.
- Seven restaurants serve everything from burgers and shakes to sushi. This Getaway includes a daily $10 dining credit valid at Ahnala Restaurant and for room service.
- Daily resort fee includes WiFi access, a daily newspaper, valet parking, bottled water, and access to the business and fitness centers. Select options will waive this fee during your stay.
- Tee off at the nearby We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, which has two award-winning championship courses. Frommer’s named it one of Arizona’s best places to golf.
- In-room amenities: high-speed WiFi, a 37-inch flat-screen high-definition TV, and robes
Scottsdale, Arizona: Stucco Mansions amid Rocky Desert Landscape
Located just northeast of Phoenix in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale once served as ranch land where farmers grew oranges and lemons and cowboys kicked up dust in the fierce, dry heat. That era earned Scottsdale the nickname of “The West’s Most Western Town.” Today, it is an affluent city landscaped with lush green grass and lined with stucco mansions. For a glimpse of the city’s Old West roots, head to Old Town Scottsdale, where wooden boardwalks and hitching posts sit in front of a retro ice-cream parlor and rustic specialty shops.
Upon arriving in Scottsdale, you know you’re in the desert—cacti and tumbleweeds dot the landscape, and dry shrubs and gnarled trees cover the McDowell Mountains in the distance. To get a closer look at southwestern flora, head to the Desert Botanical Garden. There, themed trails wind past huge cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents, best seen in the cooler early morning or twilight hours.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $25 resort fee includes: daily newspaper, valet parking, WiFi, one shoeshine, business-center access, fitness-center access, and bottled water.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests and options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tubs
- Seven restaurants
- 24-hour casino
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center - Premium Collection
- Nearest airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX; 25 mi)
- Cab fare: about $65 from PHX
- Distance from Phoenix: 31 miles