What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four adults and two children in a luxury two-bedroom suite
Hotel at a Glance: Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort
Formerly known as Wakulla Suites, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort is a newly-renovated, premium resort hotel situated in the center of summer vacation attractions for whole families and friendly outings alike. Debuting its brand-new upgrades to its 120 two-bedroom villas, a refurbished lobby and pool, and a complete makeover of the resort’s courtyard, the hotel has a lot to offer even for the fussiest travelers.
- Grab a bite at the hotel’s Hawaiian-style Aloha Tiki Bar & Cafe.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor heated pool with complimentary sunscreen and after-sun body lotion.
- Stick to your workout regimen using the fitness center’s cardio machines and weights.
- Ways to unwind: Grab a drink at the onsite bar, put your feet up in the Makua Lanai Adult Relaxation Zone, or go on a spree in the Wakulla Falls Water Park.
Cocoa Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches on Florida’s “Space Coast”
Nicknamed Florida’s “Space Coast” for the nearby Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach occupies a 72-mile stretch of scenic shoreline on a barrier island off Florida’s Atlantic coast. The Kennedy Space Center’s exhibits include hands-on replicas of astronaut capsules, an authentic Saturn V rocket from NASA’s Apollo program, and Alan Shepard’s space suit. After visiting the space center, take a scenic route through the 140,000-acre Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge; keep your eyes peeled for alligators, bald eagles, and shorebirds.
Cocoa Beach has also been called the East Coast capital for surfing; 11-time surf champion Kelly Slater got his start on these waves. You’ll find several surf shops offering lessons and gear, plus in-the-know staff who can show you where to find the best breaks. Hop in a sea kayak to explore peaceful inlets and scope out resident manatees. At the Cocoa Beach Pier, anglers can try to reel in gator trout or redfish off the long boardwalk that juts into the Atlantic.
Luxury Two-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children
- Maximum occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free; one car per two-bedroom unit.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Fitness center with premium fitness, cardio, and weight training equipment
- Complimentary parking
- Kitchenette, microwave, fridge, and kitchenware in every room.
- Complimentary trolley to Cocoa Beach Pier
- Bicycle rental
The Fine Print
- 6-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort
Nearest airports: Merritt Island Airport (COI, 7.5 mi), Orlando Melbourne International Airport (MLB, 24 mi), and Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX, 21 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from COI, $50 from MBI, and $75 from TIX
- Distance from Orlando: 57 mi