Set near the Las Vegas Strip, this 4-star resort boasts a 95,000 sq. ft. casino, a dozen restaurants and bars, and a seasonal outdoor pool
Hotel at a Glance: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
The 4-star Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino has all the glitz and gaming action that Sin City’s known for. Guests can roll the dice and play slots in the 95,000-square-foot casino or see live shows.
- The Las Vegas Strip is just one monorail ride away—there’s a station right at the resort.
- Multiple restaurants: Try truffle mac and cheese at Edge Steakhouse, spicy hibachi chicken at Benihana, or tortellini gigante stuffed with beef short rib at Fresco Italiano.
- Rooms and suites overlook the Strip or the Las Vegas Country Club.
- Stay in shape: The resort features a fitness center and six tennis courts, and guests can tee off on the adjacent golf course.
- Raise a toast for your stay with included two drinks per room.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.